Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Montana Skatepark On Deck 7

2011 Deck
The Montana Skatepark Association has emailed to let me know I'll be painting them another skateboard for their seventh On Deck exhibit!

How it works:

Montana Skatepark gets blank skateboards that didn't quite pass the flawlessness inspection test and sends them off to artists to do with as they wish. After the artist is finished doing what they wish, the board gets sent back to Missoula and is exhibited and auctioned off, online and in person. Proceeds go toward building free skateparks in Montana.

I was able to participate last year, and I blogged the progress of my deck painting along the way. I already have an idea for this year's board, and I'll post the sketch for it as soon as it gets out of my head and onto some paper.

No comments: