Tuesday, July 10, 2012

My Sketchbook Project has been digitized

So I kind of made the mistake of signing up for the Sketchbook Project: Limited Edition earlier this year, and I ended up getting pressed for time (doesn't everybody?), and delivered a sketchbook that tells the story of what a bad time I had trying to make a new medium (markers) work. I started posting the pages here and here and here on the blog, and then I got sidetracked, as I tend to do.

Anyway, they've gone and digitized the sketchbook so you can see all of it at once (well, at once, but just two pages at a time) on their site: http://www.arthousecoop.com/library/10060. Still not too proud of how it turned out, but it's a slice in time, and I was learning, and I got some practice on my lettering skills.

By the way, the sketchbook is all about the Square Kats, and I went and bought the domain squarekats.com even though I don't know when I'll find the time to build a site for it. But I'll work on it, and I'll let you know when it happens.

No comments: