Well, my skateboard's gone. He was a good little dude, but we always knew he'd have to leave someday.
So it's up to you guys now, and here's what you need to do:
- Check out the Montana Skatepark Association's site to see what they're about.
- Read about last year's On Deck charity auction and exhibit.
- Watch for this year's skateboards to be uploaded to their site in April.
- If you're anywhere near Missoula, Montana on May 6, take a look at their First Friday Art Walk.
- While you're at Missoula's First Friday Art Walk, take a peek inside The Brink gallery where you'll find all the skateboards on display.
- Find The Rots' board and take lots of photos.
- Send those photos to me: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- On May 21, bid for your favorite skateboard at the live auction.
- Pat yourself on the back for supporting free, public skateparks and the arts.