Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I've got a book signing!

Now I went and did it.

This Saturday, April 14 between 1:30 and 2:30 in the afternoon, in the rotunda at the Frick Art & Historical Center, along with my new buddy Stacy Innerst, I will be signing copies of my book Twisted: Tales to Rot Your Brain Vol. 1. I will also have prints and posters from the book on hand and free bookmarks for each book purchase.

So, in case you missed it:
What: Book signing for Family Day at the Frick
When: Saturday, April, 14 from 1:30-2:30
Where: Frick Art & Historical Center
Why: Because I'm a starving artist. Oh, and the Frick is exhibiting Draw Me a Story: A Century of Children's Book Illustration. But mostly because I'm a starving artist

Please don't let me be embarrassed with nobody in my line and everybody in Stacy's.

Please.

No comments: