Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Cupid Square Kat progress report #3

Getting into the home stretch here with the Cupid Square Kat painting. I can't let it go too long, because I'm painting with acrylics, and they tend to dry up too quickly to linger.

This first image shows a newly painted diaper and bow. I thought the color of the bow really helped. He seemed a little drab before I got that part finished.

And then here he is with the heart and arrow finished. This is just the photo I took when the painting was still on the easel, so the colors are a little off. I'll take "official" photos as soon as I'm satisfied that he's actually finished, and then I'll post them here.

If you missed the first posts on his progress, you can see them here, here and here. You can click on any of the images to see them biggie-sized.

I'll try to get him on some stuff at Zazzle ASAP.

No comments: