Monday, December 27, 2010

Edgar and Chloe: They're finished now, I swear

O.K. Edgar's finished now, and this time I mean it. All that's left is the varnish, which I'll wait to do in a few days after I'm sure the paint is completely dry.

Edgar and Chloe will be participating in the "19 Days of Edgar" starting January 1 and running through the 19th. Read about the whole convoluted idea here. If you have any requests for what you would like to see Edgar and Chloe on, take a look at the complete list of possibilities over at Zazzle, and then let me know. Please tell me ASAP, as I'll be designing mostly in advance of the post dates to make sure I have all the kinks worked out before posting. The first selection will be available December 31, somewhere around 9 pm.

Must...go...design...

No comments: